The privately owned family farm in northern Kyrkslätt got its current manor character at the end of the 19th century, when the property was bought by the Russian merchant family Kiseleff. During Consul and Chamber of Commerce Nikolai Kiseleff's time many buildings were erected, among others, the new character house in 1876, a white plastered riding stable according to drawings by Jarl Eklund in 1912, a barn for 96 cows and an Orangery with gardener's residence planned by architect Waldemar Aspelin.
In these, and many other old economy buildings, rental operations are conducted today for both private individuals and companies. Today, both the old stables and the orangery function as banquet halls.
In addition to rental operations, the farm conducts conventional agriculture and forestry.
At the end of August 2015, a wagon museum was opened with the farm's old wagons, carts and sledges.